Top 5 Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Science.
– A Harley Street facial cosmetic surgeon, Dr Julian De Silva made the list by using the latest computerized mapping techniques and regularly turns to the technology in his everyday work, Metro reported.
– Actor Rege-Jean Page Is The Most Handsome-Man In The World, According To Science
According to the Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi – which measures physical perfection.
– Actor Rege-Jean Page 34-year-actor who played Simon Basset, the Duke of Hastings in the period drama was analyzed against ancient scientific research and the results proved his face was a real money-maker, reported metro.uk.
2. Thor’s Chris Hemsworth with 93.53 per cent- Christopher Hemsworth AM (born 11 August 1983) is an Australian actor.
3. Michael B Jordan of Black Panther scored 93.46 per cent- Born: 9 February 1987 (age 35 years), Santa Ana, California, United States.
4. English singer and songwriter Harry Styles scored 92.30 per cent- Harry Edward Styles (born 1 February 1994) is an . His musical career began in 2010 as a solo contestant on the British music.
– Dr Silva also explained that Mr Page topped the list because of his classically beautiful face and gorgeous brown eyes.